ANDREW MURPHY CONSULTING PTY LTD trading as Andrew Murphy, ABN 54 644 714 670, ('Andrew Murphy', 'us', 'we' or 'our') invites you to access and visit our website, andrewmurphy.io. The words 'you' or 'your' refers to you as the visitor to our website.
Should you disagree with any of these terms, please do not use our website.
Description and use of our websites
Visitors (people who are exploring our website) and Registered Users (who have purchased a mentoring session or package, signed up for our newsletter notifications, signed up for one of our online courses, created an account to access a course, contacted us or posted a comment) may use our website for educational and informational purposes.
So that everyone can enjoy using our website, when you are accessing our website, you agree to not carry out any unlawful behaviour as well as the following:
- You will not post, distribute, upload, transmit or email any inappropriate, profane, obscene, threatening, indecent topics, hate speech or violence through materials, comments or information.
- You will not post, distribute, upload, transmit or email content that infringes trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- You will not disclose the personally identifiable information of others.
- You will not harass, stalk, threaten another person nor will you harvest their personal information without their consent.
- You will not spam or use our website to engage in any commercial activities (surveys, spam, pyramid schemes, contests).
- You will not upload any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own, control or have received the necessary rights.
- You will not restrict or inhibit the use of our website either by using a virus, device or information collection software to invade and collect personal information through hacking or data mining related means.
- You will not impersonate another entity or person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with an entity or person.
Andrew Murphy reserves the right to immediately deactivate the accounts of Registered Users, without warning, should they violate these terms.
By using this site, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Fees, payment and refund policy
For any purchases you make through our website, you shall pay Andrew Murphy all applicable fees and taxes. The third party processors that we use will authorise your credit card, bank account and other means of payment that you have provided. You agree to all the fees and taxes to be paid in full.
Should you be making a purchase from outside of Australia, please refer to your credit card issuer for further fees such as foreign transaction charges, which you will also be liable to pay.
We do not offer a refund policy at Andrew Murphy.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All rights reserved. The content on this website including but not limited to workbooks, videos, cheat sheets, training modules, photographs, copy, graphics, images, recordings are all owned by Andrew Murphy and subject to copyright and protective laws.
You are not permitted to use, copy or sell anything that is owned by us.
You can download materials on this website for private use and not for any related commercial activities.
We love receiving feedback and thank you for taking the time to provide your opinion. If you review us or provide a testimonial, you give us permission to use this testimonial on our website and other platforms such as on our social media accounts.
You can contact us to ask for your testimonial to be removed at any time.
Links to external sites
We may provide links to external third party websites. Accessing these external linked websites should be done at your own risk.
Andrew Murphy cannot give any assurances to the quality, accuracy or presentations about the products, services, content, information and security on these external websites. It is your responsibility to carry out the necessary due diligence before engaging in all activities with these external linked websites.
Termination of agreement
We reserve the right to immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate or block your access to all or parts of our website at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability.
Warranities and disclaimers
The website and the contents are all provided, as is, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties including that they are error free, accurate, reliable, up-to-date, free from viruses.
We shall not be subject to liability whatsoever including inaccessibility, losses of any kind, damages and delays. You use and access this website at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
We will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages, loss or expense arising out of or resulting from possession or use of the materials, content or information on this website in any way.
You must indemnify and hold us harmless, and release Andrew Anthony Murphy and any of our affiliates, employees, consultants, directors, partners and all other relations to Andrew Murphy from any and all causes of action, suits, claims, damages and allegations, in law or equity, from or in connection with the use of our website.
If there is a dispute from the use of this website and its content, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia. Parties can come to a mutual solution with mediation in Victoria, Australia or through an online mediation service that is mutually agreed upon by all parties.
Please email [email protected]