Why workplace coaching?
- Tailored training and empowering leaders can lead to real behaviour change.
- Create a more cohesive team with more engagement in a supportive, open and respectful working environment.
- Provide the skills and knowledge for new and early-stage leaders and managers to perform their jobs effectively.
- Give your technical colleagues the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Leaders learn the wider business challenges that will drive overall company performance.
- Combine self-awareness and self confidence with the skills and knowledge to overcome new challenges and situations.
- Develop more well-rounded technology professionals for better team collaborations.
Trusted by big and small companies
Meet your mentor
Originally from the UK but now based in Melbourne, I started out as a software developer and have been writing code for over 22 years, but this isn't what I'm the most proudest of.
As a psuedo-extrovert, I would never have dreamt that I'd be standing in front of people, on a stage, delivering workshops, keynote speeches and presentations, as well as being a Head Geek and Coach.
In my experience, a brilliant technical mind is great but writing better code is not the answer as we progress in our careers.
We need more than our technical skills.
I talk about topics that I'm passionate about, share my experiences and teach the skills that software managers, tech leads, consultants and heads of department need to succeed as a leader in technology.
Helping leaders to succeed
CONTENT & UX WRITER
AT ORIGIN ENERGY
Andrew gave a very insightful talk at the recent Elabor8 event on ‘The power of saying I don’t know’. Very relevant to today’s workplaces where individuals are instantly judged for simply saying ‘I don’t know’. I really enjoyed Andrew’s anecdotal approach and appreciated him sharing his tips on getting around the subject. Thank you Andrew.
SENIOR CONSULTANT AT
I approached Andrew to present at Elabor8's Lunch and Learn sessions as he is passionate about public speaking.
His talk on the power of saying "I don't know" was extremely relatable and the audience were engaged with his content and presentation style. I would highly recommend Andrew's presentation to others.
DEVELOPER AT SISU
Andrew is one of the very few people in the industry that really understand the value of effective communication between businesses and technology. whilst able to demonstrate a breadth of knowledge within technical skills.
Andrew has a great presence and is able to engage and inspire with an understated confidence. He easily guided the team from brainstorming through to actions ensuring that all ideas and outcomes were owned by the team.
I was impressed with his ability to quickly command the room with his quiet confidence and professionalism.
In-person and virtual
How can the coaching take place?
- Lunch & Learn
Get in touch
So we can understand your current situation, your goals and help you to come up with training tailored to your needs.Get in touch